Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

February 14, 2013

Shuffled #49: Be My Bloody Valentine?

Every other Wednesday either Matt or Alex C-Y share their love of music in an assortment of ways. Shuffled is a podcast whose format is as varied as their tastes in music, so hopefully you won't ever be bored and everyone can find something to enjoy.

Happy Valentine's Day, even though I'm a tad late! What? You mean to say I'm right on time? No no! I'm not referring to the actual lovers holiday (or Singles Awareness Day if you prefer). I'm talking about the first My Bloody Valentine album release in over two decades. Two weeks ago the band dropped the much anticipated album to a lot of buzz and fanfare that their new website couldn't even hold up to all the traffic.

In celebration of their new release, I put together a quick playlist of tracks that are all part of the shoegaze genre. Check it out after the jump!


MP3 | iTunes | RSS

Track List

New You by My Bloody Valentine
Buy the album

Down on You by Ringo Deathstarr
Buy the MP3 or the album

Starred Leaf by Luminous Orange
Buy the MP3 or the album

Sand on Fire by Kitchen of Distinction
Buy the MP3 or the album

Dreams Burn Down by Soccer Mom
Download the full cover album for free!

I Don't Care by LSD and the Search for God
Cut by Eloise
Come in Alone by My Bloody Valentine
Buy the MP3 or the album

Be sure to check out Ser Flash's music at smpmusicproductions.bandcamp.com 

0 comments:

Post a Comment