Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

March 02, 2011

Shuffled Podcast: Coming to Terms with Coheed & Cambria

Every other Wednesday I hit the shuffle button on my 90 gigabytes of music and post the results. I might have to justify some of the stuff in my library, but hopefully it will help inform you of new music -- or at least be entertaining.

This week I welcome the first ever guest to Shuffled! Mark Whitney joins me to help shed some light on an issue I've had for a while; it seems like I should like Coheed & Cambria, but I just don't. Apart from a few majorly epic songs that I just have to rock out to. Being a big fan, Mark helped me to discover exactly why I couldn't force myself to like them, and in the meantime works through some of his own issues with the band. Whether you love or hate Coheed & Cambria, we've got you covered.



MP3 | iTunes | RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment