Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

March 07, 2011

Video Round-Up: Outdoors Edition

Video Round-Up is a weekly post collecting an assortment of videos from around the web. Whether they be music videos, creative viral marketing, just plain cool, or just plain ridiculous, they will all be found on Video Round-Up.

While the weather in the South mercurially changes from wonderful to freezing by the day, here are four videos to help you (you?) deal with global warming.* *in absolutely no scientific capacity.




Here is another Freddie Wong production. While he uses gunplay to progress plots often, adding peace and flowers, man, is an aesthetically interesting achievement. You might like it even more after watching the behind-the-scenes clip.



If I had IFC--or if Hulu would try harder--I'd definitely tune in to Armisen and Brownstien's show about Portland. Honestly, I'd love to live in one of the safest, smartest (citation needed) cities in the US. And though I know I'd have to deal with people like the guy above, I lived in Athens, GA, for four years, so consider my feet wettened.



Allow me to post this one viral video. The music is good, the dancing (looks like it) comes natural, and I'm shocked that such an old man enjoys the music. It's great!



Certain shots of this amazing-looking time lapse montage look fake. I'd be surprised if, say, Earth rotated so much without environmental lighting changing at all. However, this video being entirely real footage is much more plausible than Alex's crazy-ass water column.

1 comments:

Alex R. Cronk-Young said...

Is that the Inception music? Dude, I'm telling you it works. I literally had a 26thsome. I wouldn't lie about that.

Post a Comment