Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

February 10, 2009

Batman Was Silly. Part 1: The Return of the Bat-hound.










So I came across some really great old school Batman
comic covers and decided to make it a weekly post where every week is a new cover (until I run out). Enjoy!




(Click on image for full size)


Their LSD Manufacturing Cave's guard dog wasn't too effective.


1 comments:

ATC 1982 said...

My post will sorta be like MS3000 where I try to use other words to describe what I think the cover should read.

Batman: I wonder how we can find the formula to cure the dreaded pickle disease.

Robin: Maybe the picture that Bat hound has is the culprits behind this disease.

Post a Comment