Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

February 18, 2009

Batman Was Silly. Part 2: Crime fighters go Penny-farthing










So I came across some really great old school Batman comic covers and decided to make it a weekly post where every week is a new cover (until I run out). Enjoy!







(Click on image for full size)


I bet this was Robin's idea.



5 comments:

Luis Alvarez said...

i'm sure it was Robin's idea. i wouldn't mind owning a penny-farthing though

Dan W Manhattan Ph.D said...

yea it would be fun to ride. Not too good for fighting crime though :/

Alex R. Cronk-Young said...

Dammit! We would of caught the joker if only he hadn't thrown a stick in our spokes! This was a terrible idea Robin! Next time we'll use what I said and take pogosticks!

Dan W Manhattan Ph.D said...

Next Months Issue: Batman and Robin BOUNCE the Joker back to Arkham! And look cool doing it!

ATC 1982 said...

MY MS3000 for this one reads like this:

Batman: I bet you I can eat a pickle before you put your arms down.

Robin: You know I have to let my sweaty pits dry out.

Post a Comment