Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

December 11, 2009

Trailer Park: December 11th



Trailer Park is a weekly post, every thursday, where we feature trailers for the upcoming weekend movie releases.

Most likely the biggest release this week is Disney's The Princess and the Frog. But since I covered that in it's limited release last week, I'll open with Clint Eastwood's latest instead. Still, if there was any chance that some of this weeks limited releases would come around me, then there is one movie I would be going to see.



Something about Nelson Mandela and soccer? I'm not really sure. I haven't paid attention to the commercials and our sound isn't working right now, so I'll talk about Gran Torino. It was alright I suppose. Terrible acting though. At least Invictus has talented actors. Matt Damon beats Clint Eastwood and a bunch of newbies any day.



This is the first time I've watched this trailer, and now I really want to see this movie. The visuals look great. Is this going to go wide on the same week Avatar comes out? Will that be a threat? I don't think anyone expects Avatar to make back its budget anytime soon, but it could be enough to make Lovely Bones fall by the wayside. Disappointing.

Other Releases:
Broken Embraces
A Single Man


What will you be seeing?


1 comments:

Dan W Manhattan Ph.D said...

I feel like the lovely bones will suck ass

Post a Comment