Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

September 24, 2009

Cyber-Stalking Made Easy!



In case you don't follow my every move on the web like my friend Steve does, I thought I'd make you this handy guide. Now you can stalk me just as easily as Steve does. Which, you know... is kind of creepy. Maybe you should just back off.

Twitter

If you happen to use Twitter, then add me! I use it constantly. Usually from my phone. Which means you get to hear me talk about random weird things happening to me throughout the day. Like when I almost hit a raccoon. You'll probably hear about that.

http://twitter.com/acronkyoung

Bitmobbers on Twitter: Scribblenauts Edition

I quite often frequent a site called Bitmob in an attempt to break into the game journalism industry. I have made some aquaintances from said site, and one of them has also creepily started to cyber stalk me. His name is Lance, and he posted this stream of random tweets that was very me centric. I'm looking into a restraining order for him.

Bitmobbers on Twitter: Scribblenauts Edition

Twitterview

One day, that creepy Lance guy just started randomely asking me questions. For some reason, I answered them. I really need to stop encouraging that guy.

A Twitterview with Alex R. Cronk-Young

Bitmob Game Club

Like a book club only MUCH nerdier, me and several other Bitmob members are playing through a game and discussing it. This time, it is the freeware game Cave Story. Want to play along? Well hurry and catch up!

Game Club: Cave Story Edition

Pixel Revolt: Episode 7

For some reason, these guys thought I would be a funny and interesting guest for their podcast. I'm not sure what they were thinking, but I came on anyway. You can also find this on iTunes by the way.

Episode 7

Mental Cobwebs

Yeah, this is kind of used as my soapbox for ranting right now. I promise that will change soon though. I'm plotting out a story/book type of thing right now that I will post on this blog chapter by chapter. I'm going to call it a blook!

http://acronkyoung.blogspot.com/


Well there ya go. Now you can cyber stalk me just like all the cool kids. Just be forwarned, I'm kind of boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment