Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

September 15, 2009

Video Round-Up: Shameless Plug Edition


Video Round-Up is a monthly post that collects an assortment of videos from around the web. Whether they be music videos, creative viral marketing, just plain cool, or just plain ridiculous, they will all be found on Video Round-Up every 15th.






Source: NPR

This might be a bit of a shameless plug for my cousin as he plays in this band (although he's not in this video), but I really like them. It would probably be more of a shameless plug for my cousin if I said that I liked his own band more and then posted a link like this one here.




Source: Shawn Elliott

Here's a home video of me heading out with the guys. Nothing too exciting.




It would also probably be a shameless plug for my cousin if I posted a clip of the creator of Found Magazine playing a song that he created from the inspiration he found in my cousins ghetto booty song The Booty Don't Stop.




Source: Bitmob

Someone had WAY too much time on their hands. Thank God the Internet provides a place for people like this to get some recognition for their uh... work?




Source: Shawn Elliott

Sorry for all those shameless plugs everyone. I'll make it up to you with this adorable cat video. Everyone loves adorable cat videos.

1 comments:

yanglyn said...

Omg I love that cat LOL ^____^

Post a Comment