Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

November 04, 2009

Trailer Park for November 6th


Trailer Park is a weekly post, every thursday, where we feature trailers for the upcoming weekend movie releases.


There are a couple movies that look like they might be good this week, though, both are questionable. At least there's more options out there then just the Michael Jackson movie.


The Box




I liked Donnie Darko quite a bit, even after all of the backlash. I don't know if it was a result of the backlash that made almost everyone and their mother bash on Richard Kelly's next flick, as I didn't see it, but The Box looks like it could be interesting. The problem is, I only think it might be good because of Richard Kelly. The premise seems kind of lame, but who knows. Early talk claimed that the plot goes in a completely different direction, so I guess I can't really be sure until I've seen it.


A Christmas Carol




Meh. Seems like average kid movie stuff.


The Men Who Stare at Goats




This looks like a Coen Brothers movie, which is a good thing. Dark humor is hard to pull off though. The trailer looks great though. I'll probably see this when it comes around my area.


Other Releases:
The Fourth Kind
Precious
Collapse


What will you be seeing?


0 comments:

Post a Comment