Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

September 27, 2010

Sophist Radio Episode 32: The Longest Drunk


That's right, Cerebral Pop has adopted Sophist Radio. If you're unfamiliar with the show, then it is time for you to get acquainted. I know, I know, a billion people have a billion different podcasts about video games, but honestly, I've been a big fan of Sophist Radio for quite awhile. I listen to a crapload of podcasts and this is a really great one. I'm confident that fans of Cerebral Pop will come to love the auditory antics of Aaron, James, and Harold.

In this episode, the crew welcomes a roaming comedian named Chris Davidson, and together they consume entirely too much alcohol. It's a long one, but they promise there will be shorter and more regular shows to come. For now, we've got discussions of Little King's Story, Super Mario Galaxy 2, Red Dead Redemption, PSN Plus, Split Second, DJ Hero, Final Fantasy 13, Singularity, God of War 3, and more. And after that massive list of games, they close out the show with a 2 Fun 2 Serious, with such topics as the best GTA, and franchises they want to see face-off.

2 comments:

Chris Davidson said...

God I say like too much. Alcohol + Chris = 5xChris, so I guess Alcohol = 4xChris. I don't know what the result means, but I'm an engineer so I couldn't leave the equation unsimplified.

jual obat aborsi said...

I found your site very beautiful and distinguished too. Thank you for your good work and continue.

Post a Comment