Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

October 28, 2009

Trailer Park: October 30th


Trailer Park is a weekly post, every thursday, where we feature trailers for the upcoming weekend movie releases.



The title of this Michael Jackson movie is very relevant, it just so happens to be the only thing releasing this week. Well alright, technically it's the only thing releasing wide this week, but there are other limited releases. Some of them look like they might be pretty good too.



Michael Jackson's This Is It




I'm pretty sure this is going to crush everything else at the box office this week. That's probably why nobody else is releasing anything alongside it. I'm not sure how limited some of these other releases are, but my guess is VERY limited next week and then expanding in the weeks that This Is It is dropping off.


The Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day




I really liked the first Boondock Saints, but looking back on it I wonder if I still would. I watched it when I was probably 16 or so, which would have been the perfect time for me to cling onto it. Still, this sequel will probably be a great action flick to see in the theaters. And when all summer blockbusters are long gone, this'll be the only one for awhile.


Gentlemen Broncos




I never saw Nacho Libre, but I loved Napoleon Dynamite. And yes, you all probably hate that movie now because you're cool and you lash back against the hype. But answer me this; isn't the backlash against Napoleon Dynamite almost the new trend? *GASP*! Now you need to lash back against the backlash! Quick! Go see Gentlemen Broncos and rave about how it changed your life and was the funniest movie you've ever seen! Just don't go too far or else you'll have to join the backlash against... you know what? I'm just going to end this now.


Other Releases:
The Fall
The House of the Devil
How to Seduce Difficult Women


What will you be seeing?


2 comments:

Jake Johnson said...

Gentlemen Broncos looks fantastic. Enough said.

Jazz English said...

I just saw Boondock Saints II... HOLY FUCKING SHIT! That movie is a must see if you love shooting, killing, violence, swearing, hot one liners, and over all bad muther fucking assness@

Post a Comment