Features

Laura Jane Grace Isn't Going to Ruin Against Me, She's Going to Reinvigorate Them
Morning Glory's Recent Tour Felt Like a Symbolic Farewell to Ezra Kire's Past, Invitation to his Future
Handling Hecklers with MC Chris: An Exploration in Putting Up With or Putting a Stop to Bullshit

Recent Reviews:  To the Moon | Huebrix | Minus the Bear | Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD | Awesomenauts | The Real McKenzies | Breton | Suzanne Ciani

Subscribe to our Podcasts: Sophist Radio | Unoriginal Soundtracks | Shuffled

May 23, 2009

Batman Was Silly Part 11: Infinite Batman and Robin









Back after an extremely long unwanted hiatus, I have returned and I bring more silliness. This week's show's how the idea's for their covers is made.







"Gee Willikers Batman! I'm tripping the fuck out!"


4 comments:

Alex R. Cronk-Young said...

Damn you! I was hoping I could completely own the month of May! I was soooo close!!

Dan W Manhattan Ph.D said...

Mu hu ha ha haaaa! Your evil plan is spoiled!!

Alex R. Cronk-Young said...

I printed this picture out and put it under a microscope to see if it really was infinite. My head exploded.



Well... I got better.

Eric said...

This reminds me of a scene in A Mouse and his Child when the toy mouse has to discern how many dogs are on an infinitely repeating label of dog food. Which I remember messing with my head as a small child.

Post a Comment